- First National Bank of Kansas has the ability to create electronic deposits and/or debits.
- Electronic payroll is a fast and convenient way for businesses to process payroll or customer payments.
- The service fee is $5.00 per file regardless of size.
- Officer approval is required on any agreement because of the possible large dollar amount of these files.
- Information must be to the bank by noon the preceding day before effective posting date.
- Businesses will provide a diskette to the bank with data ready to post. Diskettes are returned after processing.
- When this procedure is established with a business, the bank will first process a test run, prior to any live transaction, to assure all entries will post correctly.
- The business is responsible for correcting any wrong information before another file is sent and if an item is returned as non-sufficient funds, etc. the $30.00 return item charge applies.