- Wire transfers can provide same day availability of cash from bank to bank.
- International services can wire funds to most places in the world.
- Service fees:
o Domestic Outgoing - $25.00
o Foreign Outgoing - $52.00
o Domestic Incoming - $5.00
o Outgoing Domestic – Non Customer - $25.00
o Incoming - Non Customer - $20.00
- With a wire you can move cash quickly and at your convenience.
- It is easy to send money to a bank anywhere.
- Low costs will save you money, in relation to other slower options for transferring money.
- People traveling on business or taking a vacation.
- When it is not safe to carry cash, such as a stay in the hospital.
- To assist school aged children with control of their expenditures.
- Business customers making large purchases outside of their normal trade territory.
- People with members of their family geographically far away.
Return to the Top