- Minimum deposit of $2,500.00
required for opening account.
This is an interest bearing
- If the balance
falls below $2,500.00 any day of the month there is a $7.50
minimum balance charge.
The minimum average daily balance required to earn interest is
- There are no
account allows a maximum of six transfers or withdrawals per
- Balances are FDIC
- A monthly
statement is provided with all cancelled items.
- This account will allow for
profit corporations, partnerships or associations to earn
interest on excess money.
Interest earnings can be improved
because this account compounds monthly verses other accounts
that pay interest on a semi-annual basis.
Your money is safe because the
federal government insures it.
- Those who maintain average balances that exceed $2500.00.
- New Customers opening and account with $2500.00 or more.
Companies with excess cash that need to maintain a high degree of liquidity.
- Individuals with excess cash that need to maintain a high degree of liquidity.
Other fees may be charged on
Return to the Top