- Equipment and Machinery
- Agricultural loans are usually made for growing crops, on farm stored crops and bonded warehouse receipts but may be more expansive if required.
- We can finance cattle defined as feed-lot cattle, fat cattle, cow/calf operations and dairy cattle.
- The loans can also be revolving to support current cash needs.
- The bank will provide financial analysis assistance for the customers use to those customers requesting it.
- Fee costs are tailored for each loan and are regularly analyzed to protect the customer from excess costs.
- Each loan is constructed to accommodate the needs of the customer making the request.
- Loans are generally price indexed from our base rate of interest (check with a loan officer for a rate quote).
- Diversity of types of loans offered allows you to do all of your agricultural banking at one bank.
- You will save interest expense because our base rate is regularly monitored to assure you of a favorable competitive rate.
- Repayment is tailored to your needs and historic cash flow for prudent payment planning.
- By adjusting loan terms to your borrowing needs, the loan will assist you with your cash flow planning.
- The constant review of loan related costs would save you expense money.
- AG customer accounts
- Deposit customers inquiring about farm accounts.
- Customers who own large amounts of farm land.
Return to the Top